Climb Over Barriers
People are unique. Personalities are complex. Gather people together and add to that mix pressures, deadlines, and personal challenges. Conflict is sure to happen. It’s a normal, healthy part of relating to people. Conflict becomes a problem when people stop talking and things go underground. Resentments fester. Or worse, people sabotage each other and the mission. For leaders, conflict is a costly distraction that can cause significant damage.
We skillfully guide people through their communication landmines to arrive safely on the other side.
Enjoy Being A Team Again
Our clients find concrete, positive outcomes from our attentive and tactful facilitation process.
- Greater productivity from improved communication
- Feelings of relief with removed tension
- The team can focus on business goals again
When to call? The earlier leaders identify conflict, and take action to resolve it, the better for everyone. Signs that conflict has moved beyond a single bad day:
- Two or more people stop talking to each other
- You feel constant tension
- Sarcastic comments become common
- You’ve tried giving feedback and talking it through – nothing changes and the unbecoming behaviors march on
How It Works
With thoughtful diplomacy, we take the time to understand the problem from all perspectives
We guide people through a structured process which demystifies the problem and helps cultivate insight and empathy. We then identify solutions and agree to an action plan
We assess progress and ensure goals are on track
Schedule a Confidential Consultation.
Let’s talk about it.